Tuesday 22 March 2011

Pic(k)s of the Week - March 22


I am perfectly content with the way my wellness program is progressing. My next review will be in three weeks—so in three weeks, shall I update.

***
I was looking for a particular photo to use in my send-off postcard to a dear friend who will be leaving for a special assignment real soon when I stumbled upon these:
Impromptu dinner on the night before I left for SG @ Cafe Mary Grace, Alabang Town Center
Dinner before heading to Starbucks Monday @ Cyma, Alabang Town Center
Almost New Year Mongolian Dinner @ Hacienda Dela Fuente, Tagaytay (Photo by Paolo Dela Fuente)
Ria wins the bet. Sunday brunch @ Spiral, Sofitel (Photo by Van Abrenica)
Pia and Mike's Wedding in Tagaytay (Photo by Joe Joson)
2008 Christmas Party.. May mumu sa likod! Haha (Photo by Dee Borromeo)

Notice the color-coordination? Well, most of our photos seem we're always in uniform.. These were unplanned (except for official activities) and we only realized our monochromatic color scheme when the photos were uploaded. Well, “great minds think alike,” they say..

I really miss my Kinse Loves!

No comments:

Post a Comment