Wednesday 16 March 2011

4 Kilos and Counting


Yes indeed! I have dropped this much a month after I posted my self-imposed wellness commandments and strictly abiding by it. This is a safe number considering almost all of these kilos were taken from fat (as proven by the in-body analysis) and not muscles (that's why crash diets don't work!).

How I did it?

1. Detox program for 2 weeks - made me really cranky and crave for Mexican food, macarons, souffle, and bolognese
2. I walked and walked.. Ran and swam.. and spent 2 Saturdays biking at the East Coast Park
3. Cheated with KFC, Tita Nanec's molo soup, mint chocolate, Marty's, chili crab, and Candy's pasta -- just made sure they were worth every calorie!!!
4. Read and researched, checked food labels..
5. Followed the health commandments.

Now I'm on Phase 2.. New program.. Let's see in a month's time!

No comments:

Post a Comment