Thursday 14 October 2010

Weekends in Singapore


My weekends are sacred. I intend to keep them stress-free as much as possible since I only get two precious respite days a week. Unlike almost everyone I know, I do my chores (laundry, ironing, cleaning) on weeknights so I can enjoy my anything-can-happen weekends.

Last Saturday, my sister and I decided to go biking in East Coast Park. Too bad it rained.. And since I was still recuperating from my week-long cough/cold episode, we just settled for our ultimate favourite McDonald’s afternoon break.

[But we really plan to visit the place regularly.]

Sharing some photos we took on one rainy afternoon..

Weekend Location: East Coast Park, Singapore
at S$ 6 / per hour +1 hour free on weekends..
Rent anything with wheels (bike, rollerblades, roller skates, etc)..

No comments:

Post a Comment