Thursday 25 November 2010

Thanksgiving Day 2010


Exactly last year, I celebrated Thanksgiving with my sister in Chicago. It was also around that time when a strong urge to live in another country found me-- although at that time I haven’t figured out where I should relocate. I just knew I had a vast expanse of options other than my home country.

Fast forward to a year, I honestly believe I am exactly where I am supposed to be. Of course I miss home but living far away makes me appreciate what I had and what I have, the good and the bad. I may still be far from living the life I have dreamt of but it doesn’t stop me from savouring every moment of it. Afterall, I have everything and everyone I need now.

I am living happily, one day at a time. And I remain hopeful for the coming days.

To the One who made all these possible, THANK YOU.

No comments:

Post a Comment